Looking for an intelligent and motivated candidate who is detailed oriented and experienced in Budgeting and Forecasting. Establishing productive relationships, attention to detail, and advanced financial modeling and analysis are essential for this position. Being “Tech” savvy with the ability to adapt to software and systems will also be critical.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned.
- Financial reporting and detailed analysis of plan & forecast vs. actual.
- Maintain budget software and update financial models on monthly basis
- Support quarterly planning process by partnering with budget owners; providing relevant and meaningful expense trends and recommendations for forward looking budgets.
- Review monthly GL postings to ensure expenses are posting to correct departments and accounts.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of financial models.
- Provide meaningful information to management through the extraction of key data while presenting results in a clear and concise manner.
- Accomplishes Finance and organization mission by managing time and resources to ensure commitments are met.
- Understand data sources, systems and processes with ability to detect failure and troubleshoot accordingly.
- Identify opportunities for improvement of business processes and financial models.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field required.
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required
- Highly motivated with a bias towards action
- Extreme attention to detail
- Team player who quickly adapts to change in the work environment
- Advanced financial modeling & analysis
- Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities.